Hello Lovelies,
It's been a while. I hope you are keeping well and treating yourself even better. I've been working on
something really wonderful and it's all about women and success, about how we can become financially
resilient and independent, You see, the entire last year I invested a lot of time, money, and energy in learning about mindsets and wealth creation. I also got to meet amazing women like yourself. One thing I found was that women folk are incredibly smart, knowledgeable and intuitive. They carry so much potential within them. I also found that we women, many of us are consciously or unconsciously holding ourselves back. Personally I encountered a lot of mental blocks which surprised me. With the help of amazing coaches, mentors and learning programs I'm beginning to start tackling these blocks...but sometimes it feels just like the tip of the iceberg.
Anyways more on that later. Today I want to share with you the Twelve Principles of True Wealth that my mentor, a very accomplished and successful business person and entrepreneur. I've also created a YouTube Video about these principles so that you refer to them with ease when you need to.
As always I would absolutely to hear from you about which "Mindset" is serving you well and which one is holding you back. I'd soon be running an open workshop on this topic, so let me know if you'd like to attend these explore these mindsets...I'll be happy to add you to the invitee list.
Remember to watch the video, like and subsrcibe to the YouTube channel... it makes me very happy to see visitors there:)
Enjoy and stay awesome!!
Wishing you all the abundance in life.
Much Love
Shabnoor
Insta: Balancemidlifeofficial


No comments:
Post a Comment