Monday, April 22, 2024

My Heartfelt Midlife Musings: how I first stumbled upon the topic of "Menopause"

 

Picture Credit: Pixaby 

Hey How's it going?!

  If you have been following my blogs you will notice what a big fan I am of Christiane Northrup. 

I actually got introduced to her by chance a few years ago while searching for resources related          menopause for a dear friend who was going through that phase. I was probably in my later thirties and didn't consider myself anywhere close to Menopause. Needless to say I had no clue about perimenopause and that it was a thing at all. 

Anyhow, the more I read and heard Christiane the more "awakened" I became. 

Firstly my perspective about "older" women totally changed. 

Secondly while it felt like I will always remain young and vibrant and thought that a thing like Menopause is something that happens to others I realised that I will go through that phase one day for sure. 

Thirdly, I decided that no matter when that happens , I will embrace my Midlife with passion, vigor, vitality, positivity, knowledge and awareness; and take other women along. I committed to  working on myself starting then and there to give these gifts to my older self. 

And oh boy ! Am I glad I did that :)

While many of us might not go through such epiphanies, I believe it is never too late. Below is a video interview with Christian Northrup about her book "Goddess's Never Age" that could give you the right , much needed inspiration and guidance to reclaim your vibrance and make the rest of your mid-life the best ever!

Incase you need a helping hand, don't hesitate to reach out to me here or book a session for a one-to-one support through coaching or Rapid Transformation Therapy.  

With love and vibrancy,

Shabnoor







No comments:

Post a Comment

12 Principles Every Woman Should Know to Create Lasting Abundance and Fulfillment

  Hello Lovelies,  It's been a while. I hope you are keeping well and treating yourself even better. I've been working on  something...